Hey y’all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey y’all!

Hey everyone. I am a singular parent to a seven-year-old Neurotypical child who has recently lost her father to suicide. We have been struggling with staying on task and following directions. She’s a very big daydreamer and not a bad or behaviorally troubled kid, so she needs help with staying on task and accomplishing chores and directions. She’s easily distracted by toys and as an ABA Therapist/RBT I implement ABA in my parenting style. Her current punishment is denied access to items however I am looking for something that she can engage with better than the written chore board I have purchased. I look forward to getting goally for myself but also as something to recommend for past, current, and future clients.

HI Bphilpot910 ! We are happy that you are here. Sounds like you have a lot going on in a tough way, I am glad you joined. If you don't already have a Goally, let us know and we can help you out. Rachel is an awesome Behavior Therapist that might be a great connection for you to go over Goally and other routines etc. Reach out anytime, hugs to your daughter

Comment

Welcome Bphilpot910 ! So glad you're here!

Comment

Working...
      X