Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

We love Goally!
    We've only had it about 10 days, but I can't imagine life without it now!

Hi, my name is Staci. My daughter Jodi is 9.

Jodi was born with a complex congenital heart defect. She's had anxiety since an infant, and has had three different anxiety diagnoses. We've used picture schedules since she was two to help her know what's coming to manage some of her anxiety. We started to get the anxiety under control in first grade and by second it was pretty good (still there, but manageable). However some of the symptoms I had attributed to anxiety (difficulty with transitions, dawdling, not completing tasks), got worse, not better. This last fall she got an ADHD-inattentive diagnosis.

Even though we already had charts and schedules and tokens and rewards, Goally has halved the time it takes her to get ready for school and bed. And it takes very few reminders from us. We are so happy with the changes we are seeing!! My daughter loves it too! With all the time saved she gets at least an extra hour of playtime each day!!

You guys sound like an amazing family that advocates lots! We are excited you found Goally and can't wait to learn from you!

Comment

Working...
    X