X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make friends!

Let make friends 😍😍😍

I am Jessica just a mom of two superhero’s Zander 10 & Logan8
    We are in Georgia right now till the Army tells us our next step but we are from Texas
    What city State is everyone from

I am from Altus, OK. I have 4 kiddos boy 9, girl almost 9, boy 4, and girl 2.

Comment

• Ashley C.
      Ashley C. commented
      Editing a comment
      Jess Wessel-Borgic yes we have only had one for a few weeks and today was their first day of school. We only had one meltdown this morning!

• Jess WB.
      Jess WB. commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh amazing

• Jess WB.
      Jess WB. commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope it stays Awesome day

Plattsburgh, NY. Three kids 21, 8, and 3. 🀣 our 8 year old boy is our Goally user.

Comment

• Kimberly E.
      Kimberly E. commented
      Editing a comment
      Beth Norris so cool all my dads side of the family is in chazy New York!

• Beth NR.
      Beth NR. commented
      Editing a comment
      Small world!

• Kimberly E.
      Kimberly E. commented
      Editing a comment
      Beth Norris yup figured living in Plattsburgh you have heard of chazy lol πŸ˜‚ some actually are from west chazy just depends big family lol

I'm in NYC. My son is 4

Comment

My name is Debbie and we live in the beautiful state of Utah..military transplant. I have a 19 year old son with a learning disability, mild autism and ADHD. I also have a 7 year old daughter. My son is on the high school mountain bike team which is very supportive of him and his learning disability.

Comment

Crystal, mom of an amazing 8 year old named Carson with Autism/ADHD, and a spunky little three year old named Jaron. Goally has been very effective in our household for reducing stress, nagging, frustration, and undesirable behaviors. We are only week 2. Can't wait to see how the before and after school routines work.

Comment

From Southern California here
          4 kids 13, 10, 8, 5 youngest uses the goally

Comment

I'm from Memphis, TN but we have lived all over with the Army. My husband got out medically 2 years ago this October. I have a 8 year old son with SPD, he is my Goally user, and a 6 year old daughter.

Comment

2 boys 9(Goally user)& 4 yrs old. We are also army @fort bragg, NC.

Comment

My 18 yo son and I live in York, PA. He has IDD, Autism and ADHD. Love the goally. He is starting to become more independent.

Comment

I’m in Wisconsin. Goally has been amazing for my 9 year old boy! Also have a 4 year old and a new little baby.

Comment

• KellyMom
                    KellyMom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi there! I'm in WI too, and using goally with my 9 year old boy. Just ordered a 2nd for my 7 year old.

Ryder and Kash 5 and 3. πŸ’™πŸ’™ Riverside CA πŸ€—πŸ™‹

Comment

From Harvest AL: 4 kids...8.5 (autism and adhd), 7 (adhd), 5.5 (autism, adhd, dev delay) and 5. Only had ours about 2 weeks, but Goally is working great for the oldest! Not as well for the 5.5 yr old as she just likes to hit buttons....πŸ˜„

Comment

• MariChris WS.
                      MariChris WS. commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My son just liked hitting the buttons too. Hilary suggested to put a minimum time of 1 min in each task so the button won't change to green so quickly. That has helped a lot.

Omg I am so sorry I got lost with the boys yesterday 😞 Alex has a problem and instead of talking he just though a fit and want hide and seek aound the house again 😞

Comment

We live in NE Texas.
                      We have 3 adult children & 7 grandkids.
                      We have custody of our paternal grandson but he calls us Mom/Dad (adopting in the future).
                      He'll be 7yo in November & has lived with us since he was 4 months old.

He has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Severe ADHD & level 2 Autism to name a few. He has a very hard time staying on task.

So far he (and we) are loving his Goally. He likes to try beating the timer.

Comment

Working...
                      X