Back to school routines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to school routines

Hey Goally Parents! Does anyone have examples of great Back to School routines to share?

Take a screenshot and comment below
    Attached Files

Working on after school routine.

Comment

Matthew’s morning routine is full of steps so he is able to stay focused and get everything done. “Mealtime” is a separate routine for him that he starts after he finished his “morning” routine. Here is his morning routine in two screenshots (I couldn’t fit it in one).

Comment

Before school

Comment

Comment

Mealtimes used to involve a lot of verbal reminders from me and/or my husband, and often created more contention than they resolved. Instead, because I know how well Matthew works independently with his Goally, I tried creating a “mealtime” routine that is more a list of reminders, very small tasks, and good behaviors for him to keep in mind for each meal. So, he reads each item, thinks about it, and/or completes a task if applicable. He checks each off as he goes. Then, when he feels ready, he checks off the penultimate task and enjoys his meal. The best part of all of this? It actually worked! 😊 Wow, we love Goally!

Comment

I guess ours is pretty long- but it works for us- and Goally is a lifesaver for us not having to “nag” through each job 😂 and with school starting next Tuesday, we are in “practice” mode this week, running this routine to get prepped for the schedule change that’s coming!

Comment

We homeschool, but this is our morning routine:

Comment

Amanda Monopoli Wood Do you use it in homeschool?

Comment

Britt Cain I do!! I haven’t set up the new schedule for this year, but this was our summer schedule:

Comment

Working...
                    X